Images & Videos won't load
You might see a big empty space on the top of a lesson module.
Or if you're taking a quiz or test that is supposed to have an attached figure, the figure does not load.
These issues are most commonly caused by an overloaded browser cache.
Please attempt the following steps in order until the images & videos load:
- Refresh the page (your progress will be saved).
- Restart your browser.
- Ensure your browser is running the latest version.
- Clear your browser cache, history, and cookies [Chrome | Firefox | Safari | Microsoft Edge]
- Try a different device and/or browser than the one you were using.
- Try a different connection - improperly configured firewalls & VPNs can also cause this issue though it is rare.
If none of the above fix the problem, please let us know and provide details with the devices & operating system used, browsers attempted, connections used (WiFi/cellular), and any security software configurations, if known. This information is required for troubleshooting.